If you choose to join one of our programs, you’ll have access to your very own member profile where you can view your activity, notifications, friends, groups, forums, courses, and settings.
- Personal – Shows your activity.
- Mentions – Shows a list of all @mentions for you.
- Favorites – Shows a list of all items you’ve clicked as “Favorite”.
- Friends – Shows activity of members that are friends.
- Groups – Shows the activity of groups you’ve joined. Currently, groups are for students who have enrolled in courses only.
- View – Shows your name.
- Edit – Allows you to edit your name and forum signature.
- Change Profile Photo – Your profile photo will be used on your profile and throughout the site. To change your profile photo, please create an account with Gravatar using the same email address as you used to register with this site.
Notifications are created when the following happens: A member mentions you in an update @username, a member replies to an update or comment you’ve posted, a member sends you a friendship request, a member accepts your friendship request, a member invites you to join a group, group information is updated, you are promoted to a group administrator or moderator, a member requests to join a private group for which you are an admin. Mark your notifications as read, unread, or delete them.
- Unread – Shows unread notifications
- Read – Shows read notifications
Connect with fellow members on the inside. Friendship is requested from one member and accepted by another.
- Friendships – See your friendships.
- Requests – See your friend requests.
A gathering of members, posts, and other content. Currently, groups are for students who have enrolled in courses only.
- Memberships – See groups that you’re a member of.
- Invitations – Shows your group invitations. “You have no outstanding group invites.” will display if you don’t have any invites.
Shows your forum topics started, replies created, favorites, and subscriptions. When you want to follow a conversation, subscribe to the forum itself or topic and be updated when fellow members post updates.
- My Courses – Shows registered courses.
Adjust your member profile.
- General – Shows your account email and where you can change your password.
- Email – Choose to receive different notifications via email or not.
- Profile Visibility – See your profile visibility.