Disclosure: I will discuss a variety of products on this website, and when possible, I will use affiliate links. If you follow an affiliate link and go on to purchase that product, I may be paid a small commission. However, your cost will be the same. Please know that I only recommend products I use or have used and find useful. Thanks in advance for your support!
WORDPRESS PAGE BUILDER
Elementor is what we use to build this site on WordPress. Why? It’s a fast, easy to use drag and drop builder that encourages creativity. With Elementor Pro, we’re able to visually customize headers, footers, archive pages, single post pages and other areas of the site without having to write code. Try Elementor!
Elementor is free and amazing. The Pro version starts at $49
ConvertKit is what we use for email marketing. Why? It makes creating and managing an email list easy. You can tag and segment your subscribers, create opt-in forms, automations, sequences, and send broadcast emails with ease. Try ConvertKit!
Astra is a WordPress theme that we’ve used. Why? It’s fast, easy to use, and works well with page builders like Elementor. With Astra Pro, you get more features including the ability to use Pro on unlimited websites, special offers, theme updates and outstanding support. Try Astra!
Astra is free and amazing. The Pro version starts at $59
- Audacity – Open source software developed by a group of volunteers to edit and record audio for free.
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone – This is the microphone I use for the Goals Are Cool Podcast.
- Music Radio Creative – These are the folks who created the intro music for The Goals Are Cool Podcast.
- Libsyn – Hosting for podcast episodes.
There are many ways to create an online course and share your expertise with the world. Here are some options you might want to consider.
I’ve used LearnDash and Thinkific. I’ve never used Teachable but here good things.
Blogging is still a great way to reach your audience.
- TIP 1: You don’t have to publish a blog post every day. Quality is better than quantity when it comes to content.
- TIP 2: Identify categories and make them easily accessible on your website.
- TIP 3: Identify when you’ll post new content and be consistent with that schedule.
The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss
This book was recommended by Matthew Bailey when I interviewed him a while back. Matthew started the Live Limitless website and said this was the last book that really inspired him toward traveling. Click the link below to see my interview with Matthew.Matthew Bailey: Live Limitless