Get the support you need when you need it at an affordable price.
What is email coaching?
Email coaching is similar to other coaching but without the need for phone calls or appointment scheduling. It uses email as the primary form of communication between the coach and the client.
The advantages of email coaching
- No appointments or scheduling needed. Send an email when it’s convenient for you. I usually respond between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM eastern USA time.
- It’s perfect for busy professionals and people who prefer email
- It’s an affordable alternative to phone, video, and in-person coaching
- Responses tend to be quicker via email (usually within 24 hours)
- You can save emails
- You get super clear and well-thought-out answers via email
Email coaching topics (examples)
- Designing irresistible offers
- Increasing pricing
- Getting more clients
- Lead generation
- Clarifying your vision
- Creating a roadmap to goal achievement
- Setting your goals
How does email coaching work? It’s simple!
STEP #1: Use the form below to start your free discovery session via email. We will explore what you need help with, your coaching preferences and expectations.
STEP #2: The coaching begins. We communicate via email only, and you will have my full attention. My coaching is for you and your unique situation. I aim to meet your needs and exceed your expectations with every email.
STEP #3: After the coaching period has expired, I will create an after-coaching plan for you with next steps and other helpful information.
What you can expect
- A unique coaching approach that flexes to fit your needs
- Direct communication
- Personalized and timely responses from me (no cookie cutter or generic responses)
- Critique not criticism
- Honest suggestions and feedback
- Motivation and accountability
1 month of email coaching = one-time payment of $175
STEP #1: Start your free discovery session via email below.
"(Required)" indicates required fields